April 29, 2007 Public Record
April 28, 2007
The following dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court. According to the documents:
• Lonnie Sue Burton, 33, pleaded no contest to the charges of forgery and theft of identity, was ordered to serve 36 months of probation, pay restitution, and pay court fees and fines.
• Paul Gutierrez, 34, pleaded no contest to the charge of possession of a controlled substance, cocaine, was ordered to serve 18 months supervised probation, enter into substance/alcohol abuse screening, enter into and successfully complete any treatment as a result, and pay court fees and fines.
• David Roberts, 27, pleaded guilty to the charges of forgery, was ordered to serve three years in the Department of Corrections and one year of parole supervision upon release, and to pay court fees and fines.
The following marriage licenses were recently filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Jorge Quiriro, 22, and Maria Ureno, 20, both of Dora.
• John Vernon Naylor, 30, and Minella Herrera, 23, both of Portales.