The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Grass fire ignites Wednesday

 

January 11, 2006



Staff and Wire Reports

A grass fire that charred 1,500 acres of land along State Highway 467 and temporarily shut down two stretches of road Wednesday was ignited by a lit cigarette or the heat from a vehicle’s catalytic converter, according to...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016