Feb. 13 Public Record
February 12, 2005
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the magistrate court:
• Jose Guerra, 33, pled guilty to aggravated driving while intoxicated and no license and will serve two days in the Roosevelt County Detention Center.
• Ruben Sosa, 33, was found guilty of battery on a household member and was ordered to serve 70 days in the RCDC.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Ricardo Anaya, 26, pled no contest to one count of criminal sexual contact of a minor in the third degree and was ordered to serve three years of supervised probation.
The following marriage certificates were recently issued in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Matthew Warren, 22, and Stephanie Pergeson, 20, both of Portales.
• Joe Tubb, 51, and Debra Goldberg, 51, both of Portales.