Nov. 28 Floyd School News
November 28, 2004
• The Christmas Program will be Dec. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
• The school board will meet Dec. 13 at 7 p.m.
• Tuesday: JV and varsity girls and boys at San Jon, 4 p.m.
• Thursday through Saturday: Varsity girls and boys, Orange & Black Tournament at Clayton
• Dec. 7 is our first Home game. Junior high boys and girls and varsity boys and girls will play House at 4 p.m.
NHS food drive
The Floyd National Honor Society is having a food drive. Students from all grades can drop off non-perishable food items to their homeroom until Wednesday. The class that donates the most food wins a pizza party.
The book fair will be here Nov. 30 though Dec. 6. Family night for the Book Fair will be Dec. 6 after the Christmas program.
The Middle School Music Classes will be in the Lighted Christmas Parade in Portales on Friday at 6 p.m.
Jennifer Essary can be reached at 478-2846 or by e-mail: