Nov. 21 Floyd School News
November 20, 2004
• Standards assessments for all Juniors are Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Thanksgiving Holidays will start on Wednesday. School will resume Nov. 29.
• The Christmas Program will be Dec. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
• Monday, Junior High Boys and girls at Logan, 5 p.m.
• Monday, JV and Varsity Boys and Girls at Tatum, 4:30 p.m.
• Nov. 30, JV and Varsity Girls and Boys at San Jon, 4 p.m.
NHS food drive
The Floyd National Honor Society will be having a food drive. Students from all grades, Preschool to 12th, can drop off non-perishable food items to their homeroom through Dec. 1. The class that donates the most food wins a pizza party.
The Book fair will be here Nov. 30 through Dec. 6. Family night for the Book Fair will be Dec. 6 after the Christmas Program.
The Middle School Music Classes will be in the Lighted Christmas Parade in Portales on Dec. 3 at 6 p.m.
Jennifer Essary can be reached at 478-2846 or by e-mail: