Nov. 14 Public Record
November 13, 2004
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the magistrate court:
• Windom Yates, 43, found guilty of driving on suspension and will serve 90 days of unsupervised probation.
• Patrick Steckline, 27, found guilty of driving while intoxicated (first offense) and will serve 90 days of supervised probation.
• Rodulfo Sotelo, 27, found guilty of concealing identity and will serve six months in the Roosevelt County Detention Center.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court:
• Maurilio Galindo, 20, found guilty of unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and will serve 18 months of supervised probation.
The following marriage certificates were recently issued in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Edwin Stephenson, 24, and Sheila Ann Hall, 27, both of Clovis.