June 20 Public Record
June 19, 2004
The following certificates of marriage were recently filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Adolfo Arroyo, 21, of Portales to Ricarda Lopez, 24, of Rogers.
• Donald Smith, 23 to Dorothy Vander Sterre, 25, both of Portales.
• John Fair, 44, of Portales to Tracy Scorzafava, 42, of Clovis.
• Joshua Curtsinger, 23, to Amanda Ferguson, 21, both of Lubbock, Texas.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court:
• Tammy Miller, 33, found guilty of embezzlement and will serve three years of supervised probation.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the magistrate court:
• Sesar Cardiel, 25, found guilty of battery on a household member and will serve 364 days of supervised probation.
• Melody Carter, 41, found guilty of indecent exposure and will serve 364 days of supervised probation.
• Armando Bannister, 20, found guilty of driving left of center and is ordered to pay $165 in fines.
• Pedro Burciaga, 46, found guilty of aggravated driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor.
• Alejandro Jimenez, 58, found guilty of unlawfully permitting livestock on highway and will serve 6 months of supervised probation.