The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ Staff 

Woman treated after house fire

 

April 17, 2004



A late afternoon fire at 1416 Avondale filled the home with smoke and sent a woman to Plains Regional Medical Center.

Firefighters at the scene said the blaze didn’t spread beyond the room where it started.

According to Battalion Chief Jerry S...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016